Senior Electrical Engineer
European Union (remote)
Pulsar Power is a leading European engineering company active in the renewable energy industry headquartered in Belgium with a satellite office in Athens. Pulsar Power provides state-of-the-art engineering, field and digital solutions services for projects across Europe with a strong focus on grid integration of large scale renewable energy systems and electrification of processes.
To support the company’s further growth and expansion, Pulsar Power is looking for a Senior grid engineer located in one of our offices, or working remotely.
The objective of this function is a senior leading operational role whereas you will actively perform complex grid studies and optioneering studies as well as building digital twins for projects across Europe, together with the team where you will act as the lead engineer. These projects do potentially involve various production sources such as solar, wind, CHP, hydro as well as battery storage and demand response processes.
Role and responsibilities
- Coordinate grid studies between the grid operator and the developer/investor across Europe.
- Identify and manage the technical requirements for grid supporting services and the impact thereof to the plant design.
- Perform grid studies in Digsilent Powerfactory®.
- You will continuously look for ways to optimise the works and processes.
- Close follow up and deep learning of the technical requirements of the energy market regarding ancillary services, imbalance, arbitrage, … to create the proper design for the given project.
- You will report to the Director of Operations in Belgium.
Don’t let your dream job slip away! Take the initiative and send us your job application today. By directly reaching out, you can showcase your skills and stand out from the crowd.