Centraal-Anthene, Attika, Greece (on location)
Pulsar Power is a leading European engineering company active in the renewable energy industry headquartered in Belgium. Pulsar Power provides state-of-the-art engineering, field and digital solutions services for projects across Europe with a strong focus on grid integration of large scale renewable energy systems, including energy storage and electrification of industrial processes.
To support the company’s further growth and expansion, Pulsar Power is looking for a grid engineer located in our office in Athens.
The objective of this function is an operational role whereas you will actively perform grid studies and optioneering studies as well as building digital twins for projects across Europe. These projects do involve various production sources such as solar, wind, CHP, hydro as well as battery storage and demand response processes.
Role and responsibilities
- Coordinate grid studies between the grid operator and the developer/investor across Europe.
- Identify and manage the technical requirements for grid supporting services and the impact thereof to the plant design.
- Perform grid and RfG studies in Digsilent Powerfactory®.
- You will create required scripts to optimise the works and processes.
- Close follow up and deep learning of the technical requirements of the energy market regarding ancillary services, imbalance, arbitrage, … to create the proper design for the given project.
- You will report to the local Grid Engineering Manager.
Don’t let your dream job slip away! Take the initiative and send us your job application today. By directly reaching out, you can showcase your skills and stand out from the crowd.