Autocad Designer / CAD Designer Solar PV
Herentals, Vlaanderen, Belgium (hybride)
Pulsar Power is a leading European engineering company active in the renewable energy industry headquartered in Belgium with a satellite office in Athens. Pulsar Power provides state-of-the-art engineering, field and digital solutions services for projects across Europe with a strong focus on grid integration of large scale renewable energy systems and electrification of processes.
To support the company’s further growth and expansion, Pulsar Power is looking for a CAD Designer Solar PV for our Belgian office (Hybrid work allowed).
The objective of this function is to create conceptual and detailed drawings for large scale rooftop PV, Ground mount PV, floating PV as well as layouts and designs for large scale battery storage systems. In this role you will support the engineering team and our clients in state-of-the-art designs and solutions supporting the energy transition.
Role and responsibilities
- You are the centre of competence for our drawing processes.
- You will create layouts of PV systems based on concept principles provided by the engineering team.
- Conceptual layouts, detailed layouts, string plans, ballast plans, trench details, foundations, … all will be generated by you.
- You work closely with the other team members to align planning and priorities. You are able to organise your own work.
- You can create the necessary exports to create PVsyst simulations.
- You will report to the Director of Operations in Belgium.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Several years of proven experience in a similar function is a must.
- You are proficient in Autocad® 3D.
- You are familiar with the Virto® add-on, or willing to learn within a short amount of time, partial by self-education.
- You are proficient in Sketchup®.
- Experience with PVsyst is a plus.
- Capable of drawing SLD’s is a plus.
- Knowledge of Eurocode 1991-1 series or willing to acquire practical knowledge within a short period of time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office®.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are a plus.
What we offer
Don’t let your dream job slip away! Take the initiative and send us your job application today. By directly reaching out, you can showcase your skills and stand out from the crowd.