Project Manager Energy transition
Pulsar Power is a young fast-growing company based in Belgium, Greece and Spain. We are a pure play Specialised Engineering Company providing Field & grid engineering and digitisation services for complex renewable energy plants throughout Europe. To support the company’s further growth and expansion, Pulsar Power is looking for a Project manager energy transition, based in Belgium.
This role will plan, budget and execute the short and long term engineering projects entrusted to us and will make sure that the client’s objectives are met or exceeded within the agreed time and budget constraints.
Role and responsibilities
- Prepare budget calculations for new project requests.
- Support our sales team during customer visits.
- Coordinate and plan the project based on internal resource planning and constraints.
- Manage projects related to the implementation of PV, Wind, battery storage, EV charging, …
- Ensure execution according agreed contractual terms and conditions.
- Co-decide on priorities in case of scheduling conflicts to guarantee customer satisfaction and service
- Evaluate and develop growth opportunities with existing clients or prospects
- Prepare, maintain and report about key financial results of the executed projects and safeguard scope of works in line with the budget and the client’s objectives
- Act in the best interests of as well the client as Pulsar Power and the established partnership
- You will report to the CEO
- You hold a Master’s degree in business or industrial engineering.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in project management is a requirement.
- An excellent team player and communicator
- Strong interest or knowledge about the energy market and its corresponding dynamics.
- Safety certifications are a must or willingness to achieve this within short time
- You have a learning mentality and are ambitious to grow along with us.
- Willingness for regular travel within the Benelux and occasionally within Europe.
- ‘Can do’ mentality and willing to go the extra mile if and where needed
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. French is a strong plus.
What we offer
Don’t let your dream job slip away! Take the initiative and send us your job application today. By directly reaching out, you can showcase your skills and stand out from the crowd.