Key account manager energy transition
Pulsar Power is a fast-growing Belgian company providing field and grid engineering and digitization services for complex renewable energy plants throughout Europe. We are seeking a Key Account Manager to support our continued expansion.
This role involves maintaining and developing client relationships, exploring new business opportunities, and acting as a project manager for contract execution. With company growth, the position may expand to full-time project or business development management on an international scale.
Role and responsibilities
- Maintain or establish clear communication lines between the client and Pulsar Power.
- Co-decide on priorities in case of scheduling conflicts to guarantee customer satisfaction and service
- Evaluate and develop growth opportunities with existing clients or prospects
- Create quotations based on client demand and resource and competence availabilities
- Prepare, maintain and report about key financial results of the executed projects and safeguard
scope of works in line with the budget and the client’s objectives
- Act in the best interests of as well the client as Pulsar Power and the established partnership
- You will report to the CEO
What we offer
- A function with a high variety of tasks and projects and extensive client interactions
- A chance to be part of an entrepreneurial environment with a strong impact on the energy transition.
- Possibility to work in a company with a strong focus on knowledge and expertise.
- An environment with opportunities for personal development and growth.
- Open and flexible working environment
- Competitive salary with extra-legal benefits
What we offer
Don’t let your dream job slip away! Take the initiative and send us your job application today. By directly reaching out, you can showcase your skills and stand out from the crowd.