Pulsar Power is a young fast-growing company based in Belgium with activities in Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Greece, Germany and Italy. We are a pure play specialised engineering providing plant inspections and engineering services for complex renewable energy plants throughout Europe.
To support the company’s further growth and expansion, Pulsar Power is looking for a business development manager, based in Belgium.
In this role, your most important objective is further build our international growth strategy.
Role and responsibilities
- Responsibilities include strategizing and advising the management board for international growth
- Analyzing country-specific aspects
- Researching potential international sales markets
- Providing informed advice during business development
- Analyzing sales strategies and risks
- Identifying new commercial relations and partners
- Maintaining existing partnerships
- Setting up tactical partnerships
- Fostering long-term sustainable business cooperation while contributing to energy decarbonization
- You will actively contribute to the decarbonization of our energy mix
- Requirements include a master’s degree in (international) business engineering or corporate management
- A minimum of five years of successful experience in a similar function
- A strong network in the world of developers, international corporations, and energy-intensive industry
- You must speak fluent Dutch, French, and English, with knowledge of German, Spanish, or Greek as a strong asset.
- Strong knowledge of the energy sector is a must
- Other important qualities include being proactive, strategically strong, analytical, and capable of fluent communication at the C-level.
What we offer
Don’t let your dream job slip away! Take the initiative and send us your job application today. By directly reaching out, you can showcase your skills and stand out from the crowd.